
In addition to the villa of the plant manager, there is another individually designed villa in Zruč nad Sázavou - Bat'a. In the building documentation it is referred to as a "large single house" and according to contemporary sources it was intended for MUDr. Nousek, who ran a local dispensary. It is located on the edge of the building area from the second phase of the construction of the company estate, on a large plot of land, mirroring the manager's villa.
Although the cubature of the doctor's house is almost half that of the director's villa, its internal structure corresponds to the character of a representative villa. At first glance, the house designed by Miroslav Drofa impresses with its atypical design, especially the corner window facing the factory, which was inspired by the buildings of F. L. Wright. This element and the rounded entrance staircase can be found, for example, in the Zlín villa of MUDr. Ludvík Gerbec from 1937-1938 designed by Vladimír Karfík, who collaborated with Miroslav Drofa on the construction of the new Zruč. The building permit for the medical villa in Zruč was issued on 16 August 1940, but it is clear from contemporary photographs that construction had begun earlier. The villa was handed over for use on 14 December 1941.
Similarly to the zruč single houses, the basic, almost cubic mass of the house was extended by a garage with a roof terrace. The entrance is dominated by a smaller terrace with a rounded corner staircase surrounded by a wider low concrete wall, in the centre of which is a space for growing plants. The front door is decorated with brick panelling and is covered by a small canopy. The interior and exterior of the house are separated by a small vestibule, which is followed by a hall with entrances to the kitchen, living room and toilet. A double staircase leads from the hall to the first floor and the basement. From the lower landing there is a passage to the garage, from the upper landing to the terrace. The living room with a corner window has a double-leaf door to the dining room, which is also accessible from the kitchen, from which a small pantry can be accessed. The living room and dining room are the dominant rooms on the ground floor. The kitchen is smaller in area. The first floor plan is almost identical to the ground floor. The parents' bedroom is situated above the living room, the children's bedroom next to it. Above the kitchen there is a guest room and above the pantry, the vestibule and the downstairs toilet there is a bathroom and a second toilet.
All rooms on the first floor have separate entrances from the corridor. In the basement there are laundry, drying room and food cellar. The chosen building technology corresponds to the building standards of the Bata concern, which were also used for other houses in the residential district of Zruč. The house was partially undergrounded with concrete masonry, the upper structure was brick, the ceiling and roof structures were wooden. The use of wooden parquet floors in the living rooms and terrace tiles in the auxiliary rooms corresponds to the higher standard of living. The furnishings of the apartment included a washing boiler, a bathtub, a bidet, two toilets, two washbasins, a sink and a built-in cupboard in the kitchen. A 100 litre electric boiler was used to heat the water. The house was connected to the public electricity and sewage network. The exterior of the house impresses at first glance by the atypical design of the facade, which alternates birch-coloured plaster with brick cladding. The latter is used around the entrance door and above the entrance to the terrace, where it fills the space between the door and the skylight.
The entire mass of the garage is also clad, thus distinguishing it from the mass of the house. On the surviving plans, brick cladding is also used along the second window from the dining room, visually expanding it to the size of the upstairs bedroom window. However, this window was not eventually realised. The flat roof is emphasised by a wide crown cornice, which is further accentuated by a band of exposed brick. After the Second World War and nationalisation, a kindergarten operated here, and subsequently it housed the town's property management until recently. The villa has seen only partial changes. The flat roof was replaced by a hipped roof and a second garage was added. Inside, some furniture was replaced and the sanitary facilities were modified. For a long time the villa was in its original but very poor technical condition. In 2018, the town sold the house into private hands and renovation is currently underway.